Can someone please translate this Japanese for me?

I believe that that these in Japanese. It is a small vase with 2 symbols painted on the side and two characters etched near the base.

Thank you! I'll make sure to rate the best answer.

Attachment image

1 Answer

  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    I'm not sure about the big swirls but if I'm seeing the small kanji correctly it looks like 大木 meaning Taiboku or large tree.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.