Prince Charles As Five Children Did He Claim Family Allowance.?

Update: Sorry He Had No Children, His Wife And Girlfriend Had Is Children But Its Not Unusual For Royal Bastards To Pop Up Later In There Life's. Its A Very Clever Move To Move Charles Sweetheart To Marry A Gay Diplomat, His First Wife Diana Claimed His Girlfriend Camila Was Always Kipping With Charles, It Is Well... show more Sorry He Had No Children, His Wife And Girlfriend Had Is Children But Its Not Unusual For Royal Bastards To Pop Up Later In There Life's. Its A Very Clever Move To Move Charles Sweetheart To Marry A Gay Diplomat, His First Wife Diana Claimed His Girlfriend Camila Was Always Kipping With Charles, It Is Well Known In Royal Circle, But In 60/70 Years It Will Come Out, But I Wont Be In My Skin,
Update 2: So Diana + Camila Would Have Claimed Family Allowance Blimey I Even Answers These Better Questions. Sad About Diana Being Bumped Of With A Bun In The Oven.R.I.P.