I made a mistake in elder scrolls Skyrim and sold the ring of Mara, can I get another one?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There's no such thing as the Ring of Mara in the normal game of Skyrim and it's DLC. Closest that is possible would be the Amulet of Mara, which is a recurring item that can be found again, it can even be bought from Maramal in Riften (he's usually at the Temple of Mara, but also travels through the city occasionally). If you got the Ring of Mara through a mod for the game however, we would have to know what mod in order to have a clue on whether you might get the ring again.

There is also the Rings of Mara that used to be available in the Elder Scrolls Online game, but those seem to have been replaced with the Pledge of Mara instead.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

no

• 2 years ago

When I accidentally sell some'm, I go back and load the save point from walking into the shop.

• 2 years ago

You can buy an amulet of Mara from the temple in Riften. There’s also a chance you’ll find one out in the world, in chests or when looting enemies.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

You mean the amulet? Yes you can get another.

Source(s): Over 15 hundred hours and 8 characters dedicated to this game.
  • A.L.
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Not for your current wife i think

• casey2 years agoReport

I never married or use the ring in the first place I just mistakenly sold it

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.