Should I find a new job?

I work at Victoria’s Secret and I’m a bra fitting specialist there, (yeah, I can’t believe this title exist, lol.) I use to love the job and the people I would work, and with customers, I didn’t mind at all. Yes, I would have the occasional rude customer or the very nice one. The assistant store manager is very... show more I work at Victoria’s Secret and I’m a bra fitting specialist there, (yeah, I can’t believe this title exist, lol.)

I use to love the job and the people I would work, and with customers, I didn’t mind at all. Yes, I would have the occasional rude customer or the very nice one.

The assistant store manager is very rude and she makes my anxiety go out of the roof. I have had to leave the fitting rooms crying bc it’s just too much. I’ve gone on my break and just cried bc of the way I’m treated by her.

She’s very demanding, (ex. I just got into a room and there are 5 customers, and she tells me, “Do they all have Angel cards? Have they all been connected with? Did you tell them all the deals?” All at once.)
She’s very condescending, and when I’m speaking with her, when my shift is over, she starts to talk to customers who are just looking at product, and interrupts me, which makes me feel like she isn’t listening to a word that I’m saying.
She’s so rude with her way of responding to employees as well. An example, I told her my break was due, and she replied, “Your break is at 4:59?”...I told her a minute early...And keep in mind, she said this over the headset.

I feel like this job just asks too much from me. I can’t even have Sundays off, but they’ll let others have it off. I just don’t know what to do. I’ve spoke with the store manager, and she said I’m not the only who has had this complaint and I just feel like nothing is getting done.

What would you do in this position?