Liberals, how many of you are brave enough to admit it - do u carry around plastic Obama therapy dolls to cope with Trump being President?

Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson - Her latest column for the Guardian newspaper... "It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington DC and despair. That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had... show more Former New York Times executive editor Jill Abramson - Her latest column for the Guardian newspaper...

"It’s easy to look at what’s happening in Washington DC and despair. That’s why I carry a little plastic Obama doll in my purse. I pull him out every now and then to remind myself that the United States had a progressive, African American president until very recently. Some people find this strange, but you have to take comfort where you can find it in Donald Trump’s America."