PLZ READ.?

the school counseller called me today and i had to talk to him. our school is picking students from each section who they think need to talk to the counseller. so basically i didnt want to go but i had to. i talked to her about problems at school etc. I told her i USED TO self harm but not now. after the... show more the school counseller called me today and i had to talk to him. our school is picking students from each section who they think need to talk to the counseller. so basically i didnt want to go but i had to. i talked to her about problems at school etc. I told her i USED TO self harm but not now. after the conversation, she looked at me and says that the situation is serious even though its not. I SWEAR TO GOD, I KNOW HOW I FEEL AND I FEEL PERFECTLY FINE. SHE WANTS TO TALK TO FAMILY. I DONT WANT THEM TO GET WORRIED. PLZ HELP ME. TELL ME HOW DO I CONVINCE THE COUNSELLER NOT TO SPEAK TO MY FAMILY.
I FELT PERFECTLY FINE BEFORE SHE TOLD ME WANTED TO TALK TO MY FAMILY. I FEEL SO BAD NOW.