Security Gaurd holding onto my husband off Private property.?

I’m actually rewriting this question from a previous question I asked earlier today because of the lack of details. Today my husband was escorted out of work by a security guard by the arm and escorted across the street to a medical clinic (which the company does not own) to be administered a drug test for... show more I’m actually rewriting this question from a previous question I asked earlier today because of the lack of details.
Today my husband was escorted out of work by a security guard by the arm and escorted across the street to a medical clinic (which the company does not own) to be administered a drug test for prescription medication, accusations were made that he’s having trouble standing upright and is wobbly on the work floor. My husband has problems sleeping at night so I understand that he is tired and also has scoliosis and is 6’0ft so he regularly walks lanky anyway. The problem is that the security gaurd escorted him across the street by the arm and into the clinic, where he continued to hold him by the arm and from what I understand was with a ferm grip, however not leaving any marks. I think that there is some safety matters that were associated with this, but my husband stated that he haven’t had any problems walking around today and that he was perfectly fine. My husband feels degraded because of the accusations made about drug use and violated because of the contact between him and the security guard. So my question would be i did the security guard have the right to hold onto him All the way off the property and to the clinic? He’s only 130lbs and isn’t all that capable of harming anyone and gets anxious in the social department so he tends usually to stay to the side of things