Opinions needed on unfortunate clash of events?

Hi All - trying to organise a biG charity gig with singers in aid of stroke charities, need to attract audience of 400 - 500 people. However, the dates available at the venue are in June - and it's World Cup year. Doesn't seem we'd be clashing with England games - but as I know nothing about the... show more Hi All - trying to organise a biG charity gig with singers in aid of stroke charities, need to attract audience of 400 - 500 people. However, the dates available at the venue are in June - and it's World Cup year. Doesn't seem we'd be clashing with England games - but as I know nothing about the Beautiful Game except that it can pass the time when I'm in the right mood which I rarely am (and I quite like the novelty music associated with it), I need the opinions of football fans as to whether they'd come to the charity gig - tickets will likely be around a fiver.

So - as long as it doesn't clash with an England game, would people come to the gig?
1 answer 1