I'm looking for the average price for an 18th century house It is located about an hour northwest of Boston.?

I have a house built in 1732 that has three baths three bedrooms upstairs,an attic, and a living room sitting room,a small kitchen and a fairly large living room. And it has a fairly large cellar. There 5 acres of property. This had been a farm at one time. Some of the areas on the property still have marks... show more I have a house built in 1732

that has three baths three bedrooms upstairs,an attic, and a living room sitting room,a small kitchen and a fairly large living room. And it has a fairly large cellar.

There 5 acres of property. This had been a farm at one time. Some of the areas on the property still have marks of that farm.

Now for some of the other things.
The property has bald spots in both the front and back yards. The house looks is in fairly good shape overall. New wiring and a little work in the house. Most of the house is fine the way it is.

A section was added to the house which was there when the house was bought and was replaced. It has an office on the bottom floor and a garage for two cars. Upstairs there is an apt which could stay as one or can be converted to a couple of bedrooms if you wanted. I have also seen houses which have used this as a place to have parties. This place has two and a half baths. And this building has a cellar too.

Later two businesses were added. They can be used by the right person and they wouldn't have to travel to work. So there are three buildings on the property. Since this is a farm. It wouldn't take much to turn it back into one.

I'm only looking for an average figure sight unseen based on the information I'm able to provide. The property is rated as good by people who have seen it over the years.