Should I tell my crush that because of a misunderstanding, I slept with his friend?

Long story short, talking to this guy in the Marines who I met at a party. He is reenlisted and right now we live in different states. Yesterday, I went drinking with one of my friend, who told me that she heard my crush was married. One of my crush s friends was also drinking with us, so to verify I asked him if... show more Long story short, talking to this guy in the Marines who I met at a party. He is reenlisted and right now we live in different states. Yesterday, I went drinking with one of my friend, who told me that she heard my crush was married. One of my crush s friends was also drinking with us, so to verify I asked him if it was true, and he said yes he was. Because I was already mentally drained before hearing this, I became very overwhelmingly sad, and I decided to try to drown my sadness with alcohol. Ended up ******* his "friend" because I was in a very bad state of mindset. Next day, I confronted my crush and he denied he was married and asked for me to ask his friend again if he was married, saying he must ve been really drunk. So I asked his "friend" again and he says," Oh! I thought you were talking about this __ not that __! No he s not married!" His friend is an absolute asshole for not being clear with me, as I felt he purposely lied to me to take advantage of me, but I also have faults in this scenario. Anyways, I really do admire and like my crush, and I wouldn t have even attempted to do anything if I had not jumped to conclusions so fast that he was married.... We are probably not gonna be in a relationship because we don t want to do long distance, but out of respect for him and my feelings for him, I don t know if itd be better for him to hear it from me or his friend.... or if I should just keep my mouth shut... What do you think I should do?