Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 years ago

How can a normal woman look good enough for her husband to stop wanting to look at porn?

I want to be sexy enough that my husband will desire me. I have asked him, but he won t tell me how to look the way he needs me to. Probably because he is sure that I can t look good enough. Most likely he is correct, of course. But I would like to at least try. Being unattractive makes me really sad and I feel like a really bad wife for not making him happy.

?

This isn't about you, it really is him. You're feeling the effects of this, he probably doesn't realize he's addicted. You should look at the site www.fightthenewdrug.org

I dated someone along time ago...he was addicted to porn. It had a major effect on me. After he tried a few times to quit, then lied about it and was even having problems getting to work because of his porn addiction - I finally left.

I hope yours is not as far along as this but please be aware it's not you.

Aww girl dress like a porn star for him

• ?

Him looking a porn is about him, not you.

This is the kind of question that shows how little women understand men.

Porn is about looking at women who look better than their wives, girl friends, etc.

It's about looking at women who look *different* from their wives, girl friends, etc.

Men love *variety*. Pretty much in everything. That's the attraction of porn, and unless a wife/g-f has the power to totally shift her appearance (including hair, body, height, etc.) at will, no one woman will ever be able to offer her guy the *variety* that he wants to at least look at from time to time.

Women, it's this basic: Not everything we men so is about you. Get over yourselves.

• ANDRE L
      2 years agoReport

Well, Andrew made a serious factual counter-argument... Oh, wait a sec, he did nothing of the kind, he just copied President Pussy-Grabber. Andrew, your Logic Score; F-

• Ocimom

You can't. HE has the problem needing to look at porn. Its a poison in a relationship - until he acknowledges as such and is willing to stop, you will continue to have problems. People say its harmless. That's BS - if it was, then there would be no complaints about it. Its addicting and its wrong.

• kim

Porn is a sin. Cut that out of your life period end of story. Do whatever is necessary because the devil is not allowed. Prayer is powerful, esp the scriptural rosary!

when men watch porn it doesn't have anything to do with their wives.

She must realize that the watching porn has nothing to do with her. She cannot and does not need to compete with the porn stars. Your husband is a man and better porn than a mistress. Men watch porn like they watch football. It has to do with being a man and not on what his wife looks like

• .

Porn watching has nothing to do with what that person's partner looks like, sorry. If your husband no longer desires you, then consider what has changed from when he did desire you. If your marriage is not a love marriage, then you two need to work out your sex life together. No matter how sexually stimulating a person feels their partner is, they may still choose to view porn (in addition to having an active sex life with their partner).