Does the Chevy Bolt have a readout of power consumed over say a month from charging?

I live in an apartment and I can access a 120V outlet for charging. Level 1 charging is adequate for my needs. However I would have to report the kilowatt-hours used each month to the building management to pay them for it. Therefore I am wondering if the Bolt has a function on the display I could use to keep... show more I live in an apartment and I can access a 120V outlet for charging. Level 1 charging is adequate for my needs. However I would have to report the kilowatt-hours used each month to the building management to pay them for it.

Therefore I am wondering if the Bolt has a function on the display I could use to keep track of the number of kilowatt-hours each month without having to buy an external metering device.
Update: I do not want an external watt meter. am asking if the Bolt has a watt meter function built. That I could reset like a trip odometer is reset every month after I record the reading. The hardware will be there already. I just wonder if they have bothered to but this function in the software I cannot find anything... show more I do not want an external watt meter. am asking if the Bolt has a watt meter function built. That I could reset like a trip odometer is reset every month after I record the reading. The hardware will be there already. I just wonder if they have bothered to but this function in the software I cannot find anything about this on the Chevrolet web site and none of the search engines have been able to find anything for me.