Would I get prison time for being caught on surveillance video using a credit card that does not belong to me?

So for years I have used my family's credit card to buy things online and they recently found it was me. I took their credit card and went to a sunglass hut store and bought a pair of cute cateye sunglasses. Apparently I was caught on surveillance video using the card in the store. The credit card got a hold of... show more So for years I have used my family's credit card to buy things online and they recently found it was me. I took their credit card and went to a sunglass hut store and bought a pair of cute cateye sunglasses. Apparently I was caught on surveillance video using the card in the store. The credit card got a hold of the video and now are pressing charges. To be honest I am mentally ill and I have tried for years to get disability and have been turned down for the past 6 years and recently by a disability hearing judge. I have no source of income so I resulted in doing this. If I had been approved for disability benefits all of this could have been avoided. I now am facing charges. I am charged with identity theft and credit fraud. How much trouble am I in ? Would I get prison time ?