SURVEY: Multiple choice question...no cheating! Which is correct?

A) "The stars shine bright in my old Kentucky home"

B) "The sun shines bright in my old Kentucky home"

C) "The moon shines bright in my old Kentucky home"

D) "The light shines bright in my old Kentucky home"
Update: Since so many have commented that it should be "ON", keep in mind, that although you may have heard it sung that way, the correct word really is indeed "IN". Likewise, (before anyone mentions it) the line does not begin with the word "OH".
Update 5: This is probably one of the greatest trivia questions of all time. Almost no-one gets it exactly right. Even me. I intended for people to choose between stars, sun, moon, and light....not "none of the above" , which is technically true in a nit-picky sense, but not because of in/on, but because the word... show more This is probably one of the greatest trivia questions of all time. Almost no-one gets it exactly right. Even me. I intended for people to choose between stars, sun, moon, and light....not "none of the above" , which is technically true in a nit-picky sense, but not because of in/on, but because the word "my" should actually be "the".