Why do people act like autistic people are dumb and can't work?

Everywhere I look online it says autistic people are unemployable, and most don't and can't hold down a job, and mentally their like children. That is complete and utter bs. I'm 25 and have aspergers or high functioning asd. Not only do I have a full time job as a realtor and an assosiates degree,... show more Everywhere I look online it says autistic people are unemployable, and most don't and can't hold down a job, and mentally their like children. That is complete and utter bs. I'm 25 and have aspergers or high functioning asd. Not only do I have a full time job as a realtor and an assosiates degree, but I'm damn god at my job. I make over 120k a year, plus I served for 2 years in the Navy, been married for 3, and I own a brand new truck and a 700k home with my wife, who also has asd. I do a little bit more than just sit at home and watch Cartoon Network. Like these so called ''experts'' claim people like me are doing. Why are they trying to discredit autistic people, when they are some of the most productive members of over society