amanda asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 2 years ago

Eat breakfast in the morning or do intermittent fasting for fat loss?

• Intermittent fasting can be done for 15 days or so, I suggest skip breakfast, have lunch and have Dinnner by 6 during this period.

After that next 15 days you can have all 3 meals, dinner at 6 only.

Make sure to limit your carbs to 20 g, have high protein and green veggies, broccoli etc as food, have good fats in food like milk cream, 12 gm Pur Ghee, cocount oil cheese.

Avoid Sweet, potato, wheat totally, msg me for more info

• Kano

I skip breakfast and lunch and eat my food late afternoon and early evening.

I've done this for years and at 72 I am fit active and slim.

I tried the other way eating breakfast and lunch and not eating after, however it doesn't work for me as I can't sleep on an empty stomach.

• Bob

eat breakfast skip lunch

Eat whenever you're hungry and ignore what the time is. Don't push IF, there's a difference between fasting and starving.

• Luke

You should do intermittent fasting. If you don't want to skip breakfast, you could skip dinner instead.

What works for me is intermittent fasting. My girl has to eat breakfast in the morning or else she fells bad. I think each person needs to figure out what works best for them.

breakfast

Do low carb high protein and high fat. Fasting is not good..

• Mark

Eat small meals throughout the day. That way, you won't overeat at one of the "three meals you think you have to have", because you will never be hungry.

• keerok

Eat a heavy breakfast then take light meals for lunch and dinner.