Are there any hpv test for men? Please read need help I’m a virgin and I like this guy but afraid of risking anything?

So my uncle and his friend wants to set me up with this guy that’s been wanting to date me for years. I like him but the thing is he did cocaine and used to drink and god knows what else..., he went to rehab last year and now he works at a restaurant and workouts like crazy he’s basically a musclehead now. The... show more So my uncle and his friend wants to set me up with this guy that’s been wanting to date me for years. I like him but the thing is he did cocaine and used to drink and god knows what else..., he went to rehab last year and now he works at a restaurant and workouts like crazy he’s basically a musclehead now. The thing is I’m scared if he got anything while doing cocaine, like he could have hpv, hepatitis, or even hiv! Plus I see there’s no hpv testing for men. So it’s like if I went out with him I’ll be embarrassed to ask him to get tested before doing anything because I don’t want to look crazy he already said sarcastic stuff when I weren’t go out with him and plus I don’t want to risk myself getting hpv even if I got him tested. He’s reallu good looking, everyone that goes to the restaurant falls for him he’s good at what he does and all and I see us together bevsuse when we had our conversation we really connected (when he was sober). I’m 18 and a virgin while he’s 27

He had a girlfriend on and off for years she used to pop pills but now she’s a police

What do I do?