My Blood Work Came Back Normal? But Still Feel Sick?

Starting around October, I got really sick I had bad sore throat, fever, body aches and chills. November and December I had a Common Cold or a virus infection. On January I was sort of okay with no symptoms but February was the absolute worst! I had came down with the Flu and Cough and I was messed up for 2 weeks.. Now come again this month, On Saturday I start feeling bad. With Body Aches, Headaches, Chills, Headache and eye pain. I went to the hospital today and they did blood work and came back normal and they diagnosed me with lymphadenopathy, just because they found a tiny painless ball in my neck but I have had it for years and it has never been a problem to me, the only thing that worse was Anxiety and stress when over the roof on October. Now I’m scared and don’t know what to do... I am 21 Years and I have no medical conditions

Favorite Answer

So you have a cold that you can't kick...blood work isn't going to show anything having to do with that, but your other bodily fluids WILL. I had a flu so bad that it hung with me for SEVEN MONTHS. Every single time I got my period, my immune system was shot and I would get sick all over again.

Some viruses take longer to get out of your system and take while for your immunity to kick in, and God knows this year's flu was one of the worst anyone has seen in a long time. I think you're panicking for nothing. Many people who've had this flu have gotten sick multiple times over the last few months; they just can't shake it.

• Tavy

You have a virus which comes and goes, very common this Winter. Take Vit C tablets and eat fruit and veg and WAIT.

Is it possible your immune system is down? How is your diet? You might be able to strengthen it with vitamins and vegetables/fruit.

Or go get a second opinion. Visit a different hospital.