My Blood Work Came Back Normal? But Still Feel Sick?

Starting around October, I got really sick I had bad sore throat, fever, body aches and chills. November and December I had a Common Cold or a virus infection. On January I was sort of okay with no symptoms but February was the absolute worst! I had came down with the Flu and Cough and I was messed up for 2 weeks..... show more Starting around October, I got really sick I had bad sore throat, fever, body aches and chills. November and December I had a Common Cold or a virus infection. On January I was sort of okay with no symptoms but February was the absolute worst! I had came down with the Flu and Cough and I was messed up for 2 weeks.. Now come again this month, On Saturday I start feeling bad. With Body Aches, Headaches, Chills, Headache and eye pain. I went to the hospital today and they did blood work and came back normal and they diagnosed me with lymphadenopathy, just because they found a tiny painless ball in my neck but I have had it for years and it has never been a problem to me, the only thing that worse was Anxiety and stress when over the roof on October. Now I’m scared and don’t know what to do... I am 21 Years and I have no medical conditions
3 answers 3