I CANT WIN IN FORTNITE HELP?

Oh my God, I never thought in my entire life that I would be this frustrated at a game. I downloaded fornite 2 days ago and I SUCK!!!! I only get 1-2 kills IF I even survive to get those kills, most to the time I just did instantly as soon as a I land. I m so mad at myself that I can t do this game I ve been doing... show more Oh my God, I never thought in my entire life that I would be this frustrated at a game. I downloaded fornite 2 days ago and I SUCK!!!! I only get 1-2 kills IF I even survive to get those kills, most to the time I just did instantly as soon as a I land. I m so mad at myself that I can t do this game I ve been doing countless trial and error and improvement. It s gotten so bad that I m starting to notice that I m bad AT ALL VIDEO GAMES. maybe I m Not, and it s just my self conscious, but I really need hemp. All my other friends are amazing at the game and I m a wimp. There all already level 40+ and I m sitting here with level 6. Any help or tips would be much appreciated, thanks. Oh and one more thing, if your going to answer this, please don t say: " hey not everyone is good at videogames/fortnite" because I ll just ignore it because I WANT to get better at the game, thanks in advance.
2 answers 2