Spyro asked in SportsWrestling · 2 years ago

Wrestling Section: Wrestling and Non Wrestling poll?

What is your favorite book to read?

What animal/s are you the most fascinated with?

Styles Clash, GTS, or Curbstomp, or The F5?

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

What is your favorite theme song in wrestling?

Bruce Lee, Jackie chan, Jet Li, or Donnie Yen?

Which wrestler in the WWE has the best attire/gear, iyo?

If you could have any job in the WWE besides a wrestler, what would it be?

What was/is your favorite gaming system?

Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, or Chris Benoit?

Would you rather be a good mixture of every style, or a TRUE master at one style in wrestling?

What is the best quality a wrestler can have?

Favorite Answer

What is your favorite book to read?

I enjoy reading the Ronald Daul books and I also enjoy reading the Goosebumps Horror Books but I don't have a particular favourite book.

Jaguar(Second favourite is Fox but I do like the Jaguar since it uses intelligent tactics and can take down a crocodile on its own)

Curbstomp(It's a cool maneuver and it's a easy move to do correctly and the move looks absolutely vicious and can seriously break someone's skull, the F-5 is great but it can be botched when you're lifting someone much heavier than you such as Big Show, the Styles Clash is beautiful but it doesn't look painful like the F-5 is, the GTS looks painful but there you can miss the knee and bam, Botch!)

Who is your favorite actor/actress?

Actor - Hugh Jackman(His acting is superb and I especially the like his role as Wolverine and I think he is the best at playing the part than anyone)

Actress - Scarlett Johnson(She is beautiful and I like her role as Black Widow and I did watch other movies like Lucy)

Razor Ramon theme(Macho theme indeed)

Jackie Chan(Although, Bruce remains a legend, Jackie is always the funny martial artist stunt man you know and I did enjoy the movies with Chris Tucker.)

Finn Balor(Not his other attire but his entrance attire is too sweet, that jacket is awesome)

Commentator(I'd comment in matches and make sure I don't listen to what Vince says on the phone, do it my way)

PS4(I've always been a PlayStation fan and the latest console is what I like)

Jericho (You know it)

Good Mixture(You can switch to any style be it high flyer, technical or powerhouse. No use being a master of high flying if you're facing a behemoth who'll no sell your attacks and beat you. Just look at Mysterio vs Undertaker for example)

Great wrestling abilities(Exceptional wrestlers earn great compliments from critics and they perform 4-5 star rated matches with the right one. You can get cheered for wrestling like a champ)

I'll pick a few for each one if that's okay with you?

What is your favorite book to read? "The Bully" by Paul Langan. It's a book from my childhood and I'll never forget it.

What animal/s are you the most fascinated with? Cheetahs & horses, because they're fast in different ways :)

Styles Clash, GTS, or Curbstomp, or The F5? F5. It's a very powerful & effective maneuver. The bigger the opponent that he does it on, the more amazing it looks.

Who is your favorite actor/actress? Bruce Lee, Jackie Chan, Will Smith, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson,

What is your favorite theme song in wrestling? I'll name 3....

John Cena, The Rock, and TJP.

I have Cena's theme song as my wake-up alarm, lol.

Bruce Lee, Jackie chan, Jet Li, or Donnie Yen? Bruce Lee. The other martial artists aren't bad, but Bruce Lee was a guy who has revolutionized movies & martial arts.

Not only that, the other 3 guys on your list would name Lee as a person who got them into doing martial arts.

Which wrestler in the WWE has the best attire/gear, iyo? That's a tough one....

I wouldn't be able to just pick one person and there's attires in WWE that are great for different reasons...

-The little kid in me likes TJP's attire, lol.

-Charlotte Flair's gear is amazing to look at and elegant.

-AJ Styles has unique gear and it looks cool.

-Sasha Banks always looks all blinged out before she wrestles.

-Bayley's gear is very vibrant & radiant with different colors.

-Finn Balor arguably has one of the coolest attires in the company. I really like the leather jacket that he wears to the ring, and it's even cooler when he wears the facepaint. Very few have done what Finn Balor is doing right now in terms of gear.

-Even with John Cena's gear being very simple, I like the designs and it's interesting to see what color he'll come out with next, lol.

What I'm getting at is that there's many amazing ring gears in the company.

If you could have any job in the WWE besides a wrestler, what would it be? Commentator.

What was/is your favorite gaming system? Nintendo 64. It was the first gaming system that I bought, and most of the games that I've played were N64 games.

Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, or Chris Benoit? Rey Mysterio, with Eddie coming in a close 2nd.

Would you rather be a good mixture of every style, or a TRUE master at one style in wrestling? True master at one style.

What is the best quality a wrestler can have? Having the crowd on the palm of your hand as a face AND doing the same as a heel.

Very few wrestlers can do that...usually wrestlers are more fit towards being a face or a heel. The Rock , Stone Cold Stee Austin, Eddie Guerrero, Daniel Bryan, and a few others were able to do that with their characters.

• Uzaif

What is your favorite book to read? I don't have one but i'd like Harry Potter one

What animal/s are you the most fascinated with? Lion

Styles Clash, GTS, or Curbstomp, or The F5? F5 and GTS (at 2)

Who is your favorite actor/actress? Actor: Chris Pratt Actress:

What is your favorite theme song in wrestling? HBK

Jackie chan, Jet Li can't choose one between these two

Which wrestler in the WWE has the best attire/gear, iyo? AJ Styles

If you could have any job in the WWE besides a wrestler, what would it be? That would be anything or can be related with editing related work

What was/is your favorite gaming system? PS2

Eddie Guerrero if i have to choose one

Would you rather be a good mixture of every style, or a TRUE master at one style in wrestling? First one

What is the best quality a wrestler can have? In Ring ability.

Chris Jericho 2nd autobiography

Gorillas/Chimps and other kind of primates

F5

Michael Rooker

Kurt Angle Theme

Jackie Chan

RVD

In a metal band

Current: PC All Time: PS2

Chris Jericho

Good mixture

Way to connect with the fans

• STEVE

What is your favorite book to read? I love Dan Brown and DiVinci Code and Deception Point are my two favorites of his so far. (Haven't read Origins nor Digital Fortress yet)

What animal/s are you the most fascinated with? Sharks

Styles Clash, GTS, or Curbstomp, or The F5? GTS

Who is your favorite actor/actress? Alan Rickman

What is your favorite theme song in wrestling? Heidenrich (I listen to his theme when running sprints)

Bruce Lee, Jackie chan, Jet Li, or Donnie Yen? Jackie Chan

Which wrestler in the WWE has the best attire/gear, iyo? Not counting Vince McMahon's suits, Undertaker back in the late 90's when he was gothic

If you could have any job in the WWE besides a wrestler, what would it be? Marketing/Advertising

Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, or Chris Benoit? Chris Jericho

Would you rather be a good mixture of every style, or a TRUE master at one style in wrestling? Mixture of everything

What is the best quality a wrestler can have? Listening and working well with co-workers/wrestlers

*In terms of reading, I like books about maps and geography. Mainly geography.

I would say the animal I find most fascinated is the Fox since it is sly and cunning, two qualities that can help you trick baddies.

Going with Styles Clash, it's the least painful move.

My favourite actor is Leonardo DiCapro.

My favourite actress is Meryl Streep.

My favourite theme is the theme of Ruby Riot.

Jackie Chan is my favourite.

Favourite gaming system would be the PS4.

Eddie Guerrero.

Good mixture.

Good backstage relationships.*

• None. *hic*

Rhino for me.

Curbstomp.

Robert Downing Jr(Iron Man guy)

Cameron Diaz.

Kevin Nash Rockhouse.

Jet Li.

Matt Hardy.

Cashier at MacDonalds.

PS4

Eddie Guerrero

True Master beats all wrestling styles.

Looks count.

• I don't read books I go for

Adventure.

Too many animals like the shark, did you see how many teeth it has? Did you see how a lion has long hair? Did you see how fast a cheetah is.

Hahaha haha.

F-5, F-5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Woooooo!!

Chris Tucker, Kevin Hart, Tony Stark and that guy from Vacation and also Tony Stark and also Jackie Chan and uhhhh also that Thor guy and that Chinese guy from hangover and also Phil and that fat bearded guy.

Nakamura-san song.

China guy Jackie Chan.

PS4

Rey Mysterio,

hombre.

Joooooooooohn Ceeeeeeeena!! Great cap and nice shoes. I dig the shirt and shorts too.

Master at a style, get it "style"? AJ Styles!!

Being strong. Being really strong.

• Mzm

1. The Sunday Smuggler by Chris Parnell - the original book they made an documentary episode of "Banged Up Abroad" based off, basically a dude gets wrongly convicted of possessing drugs in Indonesia (known for severe drug laws), after tonns of dodgy trials he is spared death penalty but gets a life sentence, and spends about 10 years in indonesian prisons all over the country until finall granted a presidential pardon because of failing health - extremely good read and amazing story!!!! Even the doco episode is crazy - just google "banged up abroad-busted in bali" and you should be able to watch it free online

2. Not many these days, but back as a kid used to be facinated with dragonflies! used to think it was a very cool looking insect lol

3. GTS when done right, otherwise F5 usually looks great as well

4. don't really have one tbh, if had to choose maybe jason statham, the rock, or keanu reeves

5. Triple H's "the game" has always been my fav theme song in all of pro wrestling :P

6.Jackie chan - havent seen much of any of the others

7. Current - Finn Balor, All time Probably Chris Jericho, has had tonns of awesome looking ring gear, my fav probably the ones he wore back at unforgiven 2004 in the ladder match vs christian, also ones at wm xix vs hbk were pretty cool too....though imo hbk's ones looked horrible haha

8. WWE Forklift driver :P basically my day job but might get to meet a few wrestlers while at it! :P

9. Nintendo 64 has and probably always will be my all time favourite gaming system

10. Chris Jericho for me

11. Probably True Master....theres too many guys out there nowdays that fit the old saying "jack of all trades but master of none"

12. can't name only one, so for me its 2 - solid moveset and good look - if you have those 2 charisma can usually follow with experience, if not you can still get a decent level of sucess

• Candle

What is your favorite book to read?: There are a few. I've tore through Salem's Lot, Let The Right One In, Rant, and a cacophony of wrestling books and other books written by Chuck Palahniuk. I also like George Orwell and grew up reading Charlotte's Web and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory a number of times...that's tough...I'll say the Disaster Artist by Greg Sistero. Book was better than the movie.

What animal/s are you the most fascinated with? Either monkeys or pigs. They both seem very intelligent. I've considered giving up pork over pigs. It's almost like eating a 3 year old with how smart they are. Octopi are interesting too for similar reasons.

Styles Clash, GTS, or Curbstomp, or The F5? Curb Stomp.

Who is your favorite actor/actress? Steve Buscemi and Kaitlen Olsen. I also enjoy Sam Rockwell, but his body of work hasn't reached Buscemi's yet for me.

What is your favorite theme song in wrestling? I don't know if it's my favorite but I've grown an obsession with Jake Roberts' "Trusth Me" theme.

Bruce Lee, Jackie chan, Jet Li, or Donnie Yen? Bruce Lee.

Which wrestler in the WWE has the best attire/gear, iyo? Velveteen Dream's getting there, but I'll say AJ.

If you could have any job in the WWE besides a wrestler, what would it be? Writer or commentator. Maybe something writing wise on the media side like site articles.

What was/is your favorite gaming system?: I think I had the most fun the longest with PS1

Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, or Chris Benoit?: Tough...I'll say Jericho. He's always solid and multifaceted from a wrestling and entertainment perspective.

Would you rather be a good mixture of every style, or a TRUE master at one style in wrestling? True master. I think wrestling's lacking in pure styles due to cross breeding. Even the UK stuff on WWE isn't really UK. It's a mixture of Lancashire and strong style. Most things are a mixture of strong style these days...

What is the best quality a wrestler can have? As Clint Bobski immortally said: Charazma