Looking for a watch?

I'm looking for an easy to read watch that has easy to see hands or digital numbers and keeps track of the year internal. A watch is worthless to me when I have to change the date monthly. I've owned too many watches digital watches to know that I never use 1/10 of it's features. In addition, I prefer... show more I'm looking for an easy to read watch that has easy to see hands or digital numbers and keeps track of the year internal. A watch is worthless to me when I have to change the date monthly.
I've owned too many watches digital watches to know that I never use 1/10 of it's features. In addition, I prefer dials but I don't want the numbers disturbed by any displays. Accidents occur when you have to guess the time and or date. I hate chronographs watches because I'm too stupid to read them. And last but no least, the watch has to be under $50