What happened to the old me?

As a young female child I used to be so kind and bubbly, and I used to be able to go up to a random person and say hello. But as I started to get into my teenager years things changed. I am so quiet and gullible, and so so soooo awkward. I ve started to get cold hearted with my family and just want to shut everyone... show more As a young female child I used to be so kind and bubbly, and I used to be able to go up to a random person and say hello. But as I started to get into my teenager years things changed. I am so quiet and gullible, and so so soooo awkward. I ve started to get cold hearted with my family and just want to shut everyone out. I care about dating boys now, and I used to think boys were gross!! I just have been going to happy then sad, and for some reason I want to be correct all the time..... I feel like I m the only one dealing with this problem. Everyone at school seems so fun and normal. People say "oh ur a teenager" but it feels like everyone else is fine except me. I feel alone!!!
6 answers 6