Will this incident ever show up on a check?

So about a year ago I had a long distance relationship end over the phone, without her giving me a reason. As you can imagine, I wanted to know why so kept contacting her. I went through a stage of pretty severe depression and it was really difficult. After a bit, I had an email off one of the officers in her... show more So about a year ago I had a long distance relationship end over the phone, without her giving me a reason. As you can imagine, I wanted to know why so kept contacting her. I went through a stage of pretty severe depression and it was really difficult.

After a bit, I had an email off one of the officers in her area (checked her out and she’s genuine) and she basically said in the email that if i kept contacting her xyz could happen. I then exchanged emails with the officer and she gave me lots of advice about my depression, places to contact and basically to enjoy my life (I’m at university) and to make the most of it without worrying about the past.

Recently she emailed me to check up on me and I asked her if the incident would effect future employment. Her answer was “No! Not in the slightest”. I was never vistifed by an officer, nothing was ever signed, basically what I’ve said above is everything that happened. I really want to be a PE teacher and although she said it would never effect my employment, I was just wondering if you guys think the incident was classed as a harassment warning and will ever show up on a DBS check? Thank you