Need help finding a lost/ forgotten checking account.?

About two years ago I cashed out a stock portfolio. Instead of sending me a check, they sent me a small checkbook with a total of 10 checks. This checkbook was linked to a credit union account I believe. I put this aside as an alternate financial source for different situations. Anyway, I moved a few months ago... show more About two years ago I cashed out a stock portfolio. Instead of sending me a check, they sent me a small checkbook with a total of 10 checks. This checkbook was linked to a credit union account I believe. I put this aside as an alternate financial source for different situations.

Anyway, I moved a few months ago and lost this checkbook in the move. I do not have any statements for the account, nor do I have any clue the name of the credit union it was linked to, so I have no idea how to contact them for a new check book.

I tried checking my credit report, but bank accounts are not listed. I tried seeing if my current bank had any copies of checks that I had cashed, but they did not.

I have NO IDEA how to find out the info for this account. All I really need is the name of the bank I suppose, and I’m sure I can call them and give them my personal info. There has to be somewhere I can get a list of any financial accounts I have open?

If anyone can help point me in the right direction I’ll be eternally grateful!