Can I get a good college with good grades only in 11th and 12th?

Hello, I am wondering if i can make up my past years with 11th and 12th. My life has been pretty rocky and I had to drop out of public school 2 months into 9th grade for serve depression and anxiety issues. I'm now doing online school in 10th, but my grades are not great there. I've gotten better and... show more Hello, I am wondering if i can make up my past years with 11th and 12th. My life has been pretty rocky and I had to drop out of public school 2 months into 9th grade for serve depression and anxiety issues. I'm now doing online school in 10th, but my grades are not great there. I've gotten better and decided to go back to school for 11th grade and I really want to do well since I am able to put my full effort. I want to have a good future and get a good college, but I'm not sure if I can, any help is appreciated thank you