What to charge for small rental cabin?

To anyone who currently or has ever rented out a house/property! Or hunters who have rented cabins! I have three acres of land with a small one room cabin, well two rooms with the bathroom. It also has a small loft. It's three acres of wooded land with a well.built.concrete fire.pit. It's surrounded by... show more To anyone who currently or has ever rented out a house/property! Or hunters who have rented cabins!
I have three acres of land with a small one room cabin, well two rooms with the bathroom. It also has a small loft. It's three acres of wooded land with a well.built.concrete fire.pit. It's surrounded by national forest and 10 minutes from a lake/beach. I've been thinking of renting it out to vacationers or hunters. I'm gonna ask around more about what to charge.
But, is there anyone who has rented a small hunting cabin who can tell.me.what they had to pay? What's the average price for a hunting cabin? I've checked and you can hunt in this national forest. And also, to anyone who either has rented someplace like this for vacation, or is renting out someplace that sounds like this, what did you pay / charge?
I'm just trying to get some ideas and estimates!
Thanks!