Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 2 years ago

What's wrong with me? Could I be pregnant or ?

The past few days I've been getting headaches, lower stomach cramps and just being moody. I have a irregular period sometimes and I haven't got on my period in over a month now. But last time I had sex I took a plan B right after and that was right after I got off my last period (about a month ago). I tried home remedy pregnancy test but I'm probably just over thinking this. Any thoughts on what may be wrong?

• Kiki

You could be pregnant. Since you know you cannot rely on your next expected period (because it's irregular to begin with and because plan b can cause a delay) you know you need to test - a real test from a pharmacy. Stop wasting bleach or sugar, and buy a test that will detect human chorionic gonadotropin (also known as the pregnancy hormone). Whether you get a positive or negative result, you call up your doctor, and get an appointment to see about whatever medical care you need at that point (like prenatal care, or testing for other issues that delay menstruation).

• helene

This sounds exactly like normal PMS. Why do you think anything "may be wrong?"

And there is no such thing as a "home remedy pregnancy test." There's only idiotic urban legends proliferating online. If you wamt a pregnancy test, buy a real one.