Who do I contact about my apartment building being dirty? Low maintence all around...?

My apartment building I live in is in horrible condition! I had to find a place as soon as possible and this was the only one that I could move into quickly. At first I was very excited but after living here and going around the building.. it is horrible! The grounds are so dirty. Garbage EVERYWHERE No one cleans... show more My apartment building I live in is in horrible condition! I had to find a place as soon as possible and this was the only one that I could move into quickly. At first I was very excited but after living here and going around the building.. it is horrible!

The grounds are so dirty. Garbage EVERYWHERE
No one cleans there dogs poop when out
The parking is all messed up.. when it rains A huge flood happens in the parking lot because it isn't properly leveled
The vents in the walls inside the buildings, are so filthy and dusty
The laundry rooms are nasty.. I seen even videos posted on youtube that people seen Bugs down there!
The gym has non working machines!

I wrote to the company that sponsors or owns my building and they say to talk to my management... my management seems unphased.

Just yesterday i came home and the cieling infront of my door was on the floor and a pipe was leaking. Today they just have a paint bucket under the leak.

I am so upset! Who can I talk to!? No1 seems to care!!!