I m pregnant but I don t want to get abortion. My boyfriend ask for abortion. Help me i need advice?

I m 22 y/o i found out i m pregnant. I missed my 6 days period and the test i bought was shown positive. My bf 24y/o, he wants to get abortion because the baby is just 2-3 weeks old. His a foreigner muslim, he come to my country for study and now he go lots of issue regarding his passport (Overstay), his family... show more I m 22 y/o i found out i m pregnant. I missed my 6 days period and the test i bought was shown positive. My bf 24y/o, he wants to get abortion because the baby is just 2-3 weeks old. His a foreigner muslim, he come to my country for study and now he go lots of issue regarding his passport (Overstay), his family will not accept this, he got lots of problem regarding his side. He blame me for giving him stress because now i m pregnant I don t wanna get abortion. But i myself got financial issue, and probably my family won t accept this as well because my dad just recently passed away 6 months ago. But I just don t know who to ask for help. Nobody is supporting me and ask for abortion...