I can't bring myself to wake up, do anything at work or home.?

I'm 27 years old and love my career. I've had sleeping issues almost my entire life, but in the past year have proceeded to sleep through all of my alarms (no matter how much sleep I get). I've tried changing alarms and waking up methods A LOT. Have had sleep studies. Medication does not help, only... show more I'm 27 years old and love my career. I've had sleeping issues almost my entire life, but in the past year have proceeded to sleep through all of my alarms (no matter how much sleep I get). I've tried changing alarms and waking up methods A LOT. Have had sleep studies. Medication does not help, only makes me more groggy in the morning. When I get to work, I can't bring myself to do anything--its very hard to explain, but it hurts my brain to do actual work. I had 3 jobs while in college, so its not like I am immune to being productive. It's the same with doing the most mundane tasks at home and running errands...I just can't.
I had a concussion about 3 years ago snowboarding, and did notice some change in my memory. Have had negative scans since. I take adderall, though I dislike that I take it. Always have been a procrastinator.
My employer has been very understanding about my waking up issue, but I realize it's going to effect my job eventually. I feel so absurd saying all of this, but I don't know what else to do.
Update: Note: I've seemed to develop a compulsive picking problem. My dad also had this issue.