Earphones mic not detected by phone?

When I bought new earphones they worked fine with my Redmi Note 4 (both microphone and earphones). But now when I plug in the earphone jack the headset icon with a mic appears and in the next moment the icon changes to a simple headset (without mic). I can hear through the earphones but when speak in the... show more When I bought new earphones they worked fine with my Redmi Note 4 (both microphone and earphones).

But now when I plug in the earphone jack the headset icon with a mic appears and in the next moment the icon changes to a simple headset (without mic).

I can hear through the earphones but when speak in the microphone the guy on the other side didn't get any sound.

Also, I've noticed that when I plug in the earphones halfway it works normally. But when I plug it in completely the mic stops working.

Please help me !!