Interested in opening a nightclub/after hours function. Can any promoters, or anyone in this field give me advice? Pros/cons?

I feel like with $15-30k I could set up a Thurs-Sat night function. Dj, limited bar, strippers drink free, maybe a nitrous machine. I'm positive I could pull in 10k profit a night, if all goes according to plan. I know that after all the leasing, licenses and, permits ets, it all won't be a bed of roses.... show more I feel like with $15-30k I could set up a Thurs-Sat night function. Dj, limited bar, strippers drink free, maybe a nitrous machine. I'm positive I could pull in 10k profit a night, if all goes according to plan. I know that after all the leasing, licenses and, permits ets, it all won't be a bed of roses. However, I feel it's worth it to try. Could anyone tell what to expect and if it would be better to speak to clubs already set up to have function there.