Girlfriend 2 weeks late, negative pregnancy test?

Roughly 3-4 weeks ago me and my girlfriend had sex and I finished inside her - because of a lot of issues we weren't able to get her birth control nor Plan B. She took the first pregnancy test 7 days after her missed period and it came bag negative. This morning she took another pregnancy test, now 14 days... show more Roughly 3-4 weeks ago me and my girlfriend had sex and I finished inside her - because of a lot of issues we weren't able to get her birth control nor Plan B. She took the first pregnancy test 7 days after her missed period and it came bag negative. This morning she took another pregnancy test, now 14 days after her missed period, and again we got a negative. She has been having cravings lately and mood swings, but that could just as well be me looking into it too much.

If you recommend we should get her a blood test at the doctors, what are the procedures for doing so? Do I call my family physician or planned parenthood?

Thank you guys, this is a stressful time in our life as we are much too young to have a kid right now, and if that's the case we need to know as soon as possible.