The fake 30 million dollar Russia probe is over, will this leave more money for wall shopping this week in San Diego?

Mueller spends over 30 million of our tax money and catches Paul Manafort with 2 unpaid parking tickets. One in Minsk and the other in Downtown Stalingrad. Another Democrat success story. House Republicans say no evidence of collusion as they end Russia probe I want to pick out the wall paper for my new... show more Mueller spends over 30 million of our tax money and catches Paul Manafort with 2 unpaid parking tickets. One in Minsk and the other in Downtown Stalingrad. Another Democrat success story.

House Republicans say no evidence of collusion as they end Russia probe

I want to pick out the wall paper for my new border wall. So I went shopping at my old San
Diego Mall this weekend. The Mission Valley San Diego Mall still has a thousand mirrors.

Well I saw a thousand mirrors
In a San Diego shopping mall
But I never saw my face
In any window any day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JofwEB9g1zg