Mysterious death of pet rabbit or ten years. Help?

So I had a rabbit that in 2017 passed away. She was ten years but it was super sudden. In August she was fine, hoping around, I mean she was really skinny and kinda bony but ate a lot and that usually happens in old animals. But near the end of August I notice a terrible stink and she just started to poop herself,... show more So I had a rabbit that in 2017 passed away. She was ten years but it was super sudden. In August she was fine, hoping around, I mean she was really skinny and kinda bony but ate a lot and that usually happens in old animals. But near the end of August I notice a terrible stink and she just started to poop herself, it was soft and unhealthy it seems. Then she stopped eating entirely, the next day her back legs just, didn’t move. She didn’t move. At all, didn’t even try. They were stretched out and up to her face, her front paws were fine. Stopped drinking on the third day, but then on the fourth was dead. And any time I tried to get her to stand normally she flopped them back down and sat I guess you can call it. It was super peculiar and I wondered what was the cause of it, or if it was just old age. Misty wasn’t a particular breed or anything.
Update: Oops, title should be, *mysterious death of pet rabbit, OF ten years.*