I am celiac. My boyfriend wants to keep regular (wheat) flour and cake mixes in the house so he can bake cakes for his friends and family.?

I don’t want my BF to keep wheat flour in the house. Aside from not wanting to smell cakes that I can’t eat, I also think it’s a bit dangerous in terms of cross contamination. He says GF cake mixes are too costly and some are not great. What are your thoughts? Am I going overboard by not wanting us to bake... show more I don’t want my BF to keep wheat flour in the house. Aside from not wanting to smell cakes that I can’t eat, I also think it’s a bit dangerous in terms of cross contamination. He says GF cake mixes are too costly and some are not great. What are your thoughts? Am I going overboard by not wanting us to bake glutenous foods I cannot eat? How should I deal with this?