I have a 16yr old friend (female) who has somewhat of a "crush" on a 23yr old guy. I think he is using her for sex?

So I knew they were talking for a while, and eventually she told me that he is paying for them to stay in a hotel room together overnight and that she is looking forward to meeting him (they met online), I said I don't think its a good idea but if she insists on doing it then just remember he's 23yr old and... show more So I knew they were talking for a while, and eventually she told me that he is paying for them to stay in a hotel room together overnight and that she is looking forward to meeting him (they met online), I said I don't think its a good idea but if she insists on doing it then just remember he's 23yr old and in my opinion for him to have a crush on a 16yr old girl is kinda weird in itself. She told me she wont do anything stupid and that she is smart enough to defend herself if he tries to do anything she doesn't want. I spoke to her the next day and asked her how her night was etc, she told me he took her for a drive around the area for a bit, then he took her to a convenience store, bought a load of alcohol for them to share between them (like vodka etc, not weak stuff such as WKD or whatever, way enough for a 16yr old to get drunk on easily) and then they went back, started drinking together, ordered a pizza, then she remembers going to bed with him and having sex with him. As her friend, (17yr old guy if that matters) I can't help but feel like she is being used by him just for sex and that it was his goal the whole time to have sex with her and him "interested" in her is just an act so he can get easy sex. I've told her my concerns and she said that she can see where i'm coming from and she will "figure something out" but I know if I don't basically do it for her then that'll never happen. Do I confront him (only spoke to him once and via text) or do I just let it happen?