Lol asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 2 years ago

After I installed Nvidia GeForce Experience and downloaded new drivers for my 1050ti, my PC crashed several times. Appears a blue screen.?

Nvidia driver crash

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Adrian
    Lv 7
    2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

A couple of things:

1) Check the BIOS, to ensure no internal/integrated video is enabled. Or, make sure the PCI video is the primary one.

2) Make sure you have any PCIe 6 pin video power connectors plugged into the video card. Most 1050Ti do not have these 6 pin, but a few do (overclocked cards)...

3) Remove any older drivers. For example, if you had AMD video drivers, remove all that software first, and only then install the Nvidia software.

4) If your motherboard has more than one PCI-Ex16 slot, always use the one closest to the CPU

5) If you have ANY overclocking, disable it all, run at stock speeds to see if the problem persists.

6) It is possible you have a faulty video card. Return it for a new one.

Make sure the video card is properly seated in the socket and that you did not touch/jar anything else like ram that may have come loose. Re-seat the ram and video card to be sure...

• Login to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

Nvidia driver crash

• 2 years ago

You may now be overloading the power supply.

• Lv 7
    2 years ago

sounds like a bad card or bad monitor display.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

Appears a blue screen saying that nvidia stopped working and needs to restart. How to fix this ?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.