Are women really colder than men?

I am a female. I was walking today with my friends, three guys and one girl. It is winter and we all had T-shirts with hoodies and winter jackets of course. But the guys were all shaking and complaining about it being so cold while me and the girl were just walking on, I did not even feel it was cold. Maybe this... show more I am a female. I was walking today with my friends, three guys and one girl. It is winter and we all had T-shirts with hoodies and winter jackets of course. But the guys were all shaking and complaining about it being so cold while me and the girl were just walking on, I did not even feel it was cold.
Maybe this was just a special case, maybe it is otherwise more often... but is it really true that women are colder than men or is it just what sciencists want us to think?
Update: Um I think adding the description was pointless because nobody reads it anyway.