Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 3 years ago

Why Does Kim Cattrall Dislike Sarah Jessica Parker?

They seem to have had a feud for a while.

Cattrall suffered a recent tragedy and Parker sent condolences but did it publicly on twitter or whatever. Cattrall criticised her for that.

Yet she thanked Cynthia Nixon for her message of condolences, though I think Nixon probably called her rather than put it on twitter.

I like Sex And The City but never really liked Sarah Jessica Parker, sure she is the only Sex And The City actress to be married, so must have something, but I was never a fan.

I have always liked Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon though.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • SH0891
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Yes

• Snid
    Lv 7
    3 years ago

Kim Cattrall is all about herself.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

I think it was because Sarah Jessica Parker said something condescending towards Kim because she did not want to do another Sex And The City movie. I can't blame Kim for not wanting to do another one, she was in her 40's when she started Sex and the City, and she was burning out in her 50's, a 60 year old woman carrying on like that does not have the same effect. Kim claims she did not want to do it because she thought it was unfair that her character Samantha has cancer as if she is being punished for being a liberated woman who lives by her own rule.

• Anonymous
    3 years ago

"Why Does Kim Cattrall Dislike Sarah Jessica Parker?"

No clue if it's true and it's really none of your business.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.