Is this mold or mildew on my rubber bands? If so, are they reusable or do I throw them out?

I was about to do my hair and i notice that there was white, fuzzy looking stuff on some of the bands. They also have a smell- like hair products that's been sitting in the sun too long. I do use different products in my hair like creams and oils and honestly I never wash the bands. I put them in a small... show more I was about to do my hair and i notice that there was white, fuzzy looking stuff on some of the bands. They also have a smell- like hair products that's been sitting in the sun too long. I do use different products in my hair like creams and oils and honestly I never wash the bands. I put them in a small container for next time. If they are mildew or mold- do i throw it out or can they be washed and reused?