Can a credit agency rep cause a closed account (12/06) last reported date to change to date he looked at report?

I have a closed account on my Equifax credit report that has been closed since 12/06, listed as paid as agreed, no balance but the last Reported date is 4/16. I haven’t talked to anyone from TD bank since it was closed in 12/06. I did speak to an Equifax rep around that time to dispute this item and have it removed... show more I have a closed account on my Equifax credit report that has been closed since 12/06, listed as paid as agreed, no balance but the last Reported date is 4/16. I haven’t talked to anyone from TD bank since it was closed in 12/06. I did speak to an Equifax rep around that time to dispute this item and have it removed then. He told me he would look at report, when he came bank on phone he said he put comment on account.... my question is did the last reported date change because of what he did? Now this account is going to stay on report for another 7yrs?