Does anyone else think Belichick is purposely screwing the patriots over?

The reason why I think is because Belichick wanted to trade Brady after winning the super bowl and start starting Garropolo. Kraft said a giant "F*CK NO! NO WAY WE'RE EVER TRADING BRADY, YOU'RE TRADING JIMMY INSTEAD!" So Belichick says "ok, I gotchu, I'll make your team trash." Talib... show more The reason why I think is because Belichick wanted to trade Brady after winning the super bowl and start starting Garropolo. Kraft said a giant "F*CK NO! NO WAY WE'RE EVER TRADING BRADY, YOU'RE TRADING JIMMY INSTEAD!" So Belichick says "ok, I gotchu, I'll make your team trash." Talib and Sherman were both FA's and NE didn't sign either one of those players? I don't believe it, that's why the rumors of Belichick going to the Giants wasn't just rumors and sitting Butler out of the Super Bowl could have been one of the reasons why too.