Do you believe everyone on this earth has a talent that most of them don’t know about?

I personally do. The only thing is that the only person that can find out what that talent is, Is you. Anyone who says to someone that they have no talent is also a talented person too, He’s an a$$hole which is also a talent. Even having to ability to make a person laugh is a talent. Reading this is a talent seeing... show more I personally do. The only thing is that the only person that can find out what that talent is, Is you. Anyone who says to someone that they have no talent is also a talented person too, He’s an a$$hole which is also a talent. Even having to ability to make a person laugh is a talent. Reading this is a talent seeing this is a talent understanding this is a talent. You are a shooting star flying through the air of life and one day you will fly past me and I’ll be smiling