Need advice on a price quote for a 2018 Honda CRV Touring AWD?

A Honda salesman is selling me a new 2018 Honda CR-V Touring AWD with body side moldings, splash guards, wheel locks, cargo tray and nitrogen for the out-the-door price of $36,141. The MSRP is $35,025 for the vehicle. The price of the car is $37,114 with the added equipment, dealer fee is $599, the rest is... show more A Honda salesman is selling me a new 2018 Honda CR-V Touring AWD with body side moldings, splash guards, wheel locks, cargo tray and nitrogen for the out-the-door price of $36,141. The MSRP is $35,025 for the vehicle. The price of the car is $37,114 with the added equipment, dealer fee is $599, the rest is applicable tax (Florida) and tag. Transfer is $193. I also have a 2013 VW Golf TDI trade-in with an odometer of 17,600 miles that they appraised as $12,000, but still have payments on it worth $8,600.

Do you think think the price of $36,141 is a fair price? This is my first time buying a brand new vehicle. Thanks in advanced for the advice.
Update: Additionally, they said they can knock $500 off if I finance through Honda. Thanks again.
Update 2: Just wanted to add...the reason I'm getting a new vehicle and an SUV is because I got married a year ago and we're a family of three
Update 3: I just wanted to add that I haven't bought the vehicle yet. This is merely a price quote from the dealer