I have to create a memory box for my English 9 class assignment, and I have few ideas for what to do.?

First off, I need something to serve as a container for the rest of the items, but the only thing i can think of is the chiffarobe, which would be too big anyway. I have various items to go into it (I need 3 to 5), such as handcuffs, cotton, and anything that would be symbolic. Anyone have any ideas please?

EDIT: this assignment concerns the novel, "To Kill a Mockingbird." Thank you Lib.rare.ian for reminding me of this.

EDIT 2: I have to create a memory box specifically for Tom Robinson, so it would help if any ideas provided would refer to him.

Favorite Answer

You don't mention it, but I'm guessing that your assignment concerns the book "To Kill a Mockingbird".

You could use an old law book (thrift store) to cover and conceal a box (remove the pages, glue in a box the size of the removed pages).

You could us an empty cigar box (cigar/cigarette stores sometimes sell empties).

There is much more to the story besides the arrest and trial of Tom Robinson, so try to think of more things that represent the Finch family, the times they lived in, the things they experienced or valued, etc.

• Ah yes, I was referring to that novel, I forgot to put that in my question description. Also, the memory box that I have to create is supposed to symbolize a specific character, and I chose Tom Robinson. The main problem I'm having is what container to place the items inside, but thanks for the help

Alzheimer pills.