My girlfriend is refusing to take a pregnancy test and isn't going to the doctors? Please help?

To make a long story short we had protected sex for like a good two-three minutes with a condom and I didn't ejaculate although I know a girl can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation, she's on birth control (Didn't miss a pill to my knowledge) and had her period but was a week late. She said the the period... show more To make a long story short we had protected sex for like a good two-three minutes with a condom and I didn't ejaculate although I know a girl can get pregnant from pre-ejaculation, she's on birth control (Didn't miss a pill to my knowledge) and had her period but was a week late. She said the the period came in full however she was a bleeding a little bit in her vagina. I bought her a pregnancy test and she says it's a waste a money and she swore to God to me she isn't pregnant. My friends and even family are mad at her for not at least going to the doctors (She has free medical) and putting me through this and I been stressing out like crazy.

I know the odds/chances are very slim but I'm getting panic/aniexty attacks over this.

Btw this happened a month ago.