Do you think there's a chance getting Y!A to change the rules on violations - specifically the ones which are removed by Asker's Request?

Update: I am taking about where the asker obviously doesn't like your answer and so asks for it to be removed and you end up getting a 10 point deduction when the answer doesn't violate guidelines or TOS. That is so obviously wrong headed on the part of Y!A. I have had this happen about a dozen times already - it... show more I am taking about where the asker obviously doesn't like your answer and so asks for it to be removed and you end up getting a 10 point deduction when the answer doesn't violate guidelines or TOS. That is so obviously wrong headed on the part of Y!A. I have had this happen about a dozen times already - it is a charter for people to victimise innocent answerers. If a person doesn't like me and asks for my question to be removed there is NO APPEAL... That is wrong, surely?