Is he cheating?

A few months ago this girl tagged my boyfriend in a meme on Facebook, something boyfriend related. He said he hasn’t talked to her in years and she has memory problems so he doesn’t reply to her. I’ve noticed that he’s “busy with work quite often”. He uploaded a picture of his car on Facebook and she commented... show more A few months ago this girl tagged my boyfriend in a meme on Facebook, something boyfriend related. He said he hasn’t talked to her in years and she has memory problems so he doesn’t reply to her. I’ve noticed that he’s “busy with work quite often”. He uploaded a picture of his car on Facebook and she commented “most comfortable car I’ve sat in” - after confronting him he admitted that when he was with his friends, she was there and he drove her home. A few days later she texted him while I was at his house, he then admitted that SOMETIMES he texts her back and it’s just small talk. I’ve looked her up on Facebook and can see that he’s put the heart reaction on all her photos..
I trust him with my life but this has really been playing in my mind a lot. I told him how I feel and he said “stop over thinking like you always do” - I’ve never been sus about him before so I don’t know what that was about