Any idea what's going on?

So last Thursday, I started feeling a strange sputtering feeling between the area of my stomach and chest on my left side. Yes, I know that this is the side where my heart is located, but no, the feeling isn't necessarily right where my heart is, it feels far below it. Recently, I'd say I've been rather... show more So last Thursday, I started feeling a strange sputtering feeling between the area of my stomach and chest on my left side. Yes, I know that this is the side where my heart is located, but no, the feeling isn't necessarily right where my heart is, it feels far below it. Recently, I'd say I've been rather healthy. The thing is, that morning it was really windy out, as a result, I'm starting to think that since it was so windy, along with it being cold as hell, I just caught too much wind to the chest if that makes any sense. Anyway, a few days passed and my blood pressure started getting high (this has also calmed down), and I've started feeling shortness of breath every once in a while, (it's not like crazy often, I'm not feeling pain whenever I breathe or anything.) I plan to go to the doctor tomorrow, and if not then, as soon as I can just to figure out what's up.

Also, I have a bit of a minor history of chest pain, I was sent to a cardiologist whenever these problems happened and everything was alright. It was decided that I was perfectly healthy and the problems I was having at the time were mainly due to stress and anxiety.